This weekend was fun and finally warm. I had to work for a few hours on Saturday, but it wasn't so bad. Afterwards, JW and I ventured to the Baltimore Cupcake Co. I've been on this cupcake kick lately, wanting to find THE ultimate cupcake. We went to Georgetown Cupcake about a month ago and they have some pretty tasty choices, my favorite was key lime. So we finally get there, after his GPS took us over the hills and through the woods, and I got their key lime and a red velvet. Everything was fine, until I saw a hair in the red velvet. Needless to say that one went back into the box! I thought that they were just okay, Georgetown Cupcake is still the best so far.
I've started getting stuff on EBay, especially Lilly P- love her clothes! I got this cute Lilly shirts today in the mail and I finally wore my adorable scarf that I got from LWhelan Designs on Etsy. I'm loving the pink and green Lilly prints.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/lwhelan
Yesterday was JW's mom's birthday. We had a great time, she just wanted her boys and their girls over for some seafood. The crab legs and shrimp were so tasty, it had me thinking of crawfish season. Boy I can't wait!




No comments:
Post a Comment