Okay, so fast forward to this weekend... we stayed at the Ritz in Tyson's Corner and had a ball! The plan was to go to the Ritz, hang out and play golf at South Riding GC on Sunday. It was a great and relaxing weekend. We shopped and had dinner at Maggiano's, boy was I stuffed! When we woke up on Sunday it was raining, so we decided to go to afternoon tea instead. It was my first tea at the Ritz, I usually love going to The Mayflower, in DC. It was also JW's first afternoon tea ever, he was one of 2 men in the room (he's such a trooper!).
23 May 2010
Catching y'all up, part 2!
Okay, so fast forward to this weekend... we stayed at the Ritz in Tyson's Corner and had a ball! The plan was to go to the Ritz, hang out and play golf at South Riding GC on Sunday. It was a great and relaxing weekend. We shopped and had dinner at Maggiano's, boy was I stuffed! When we woke up on Sunday it was raining, so we decided to go to afternoon tea instead. It was my first tea at the Ritz, I usually love going to The Mayflower, in DC. It was also JW's first afternoon tea ever, he was one of 2 men in the room (he's such a trooper!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment